Books Every Animator should read once!

This is going to be my favourite post, as I am giving out the best reads you should give yourself. Now this list contains both Fictions and Non- Fictions. I mostly get inspired by fiction because it has great scenes which can motivate you to draw. Without wasting your time let's get started!


TWILIGHT :




Now most of you might've seen the movies, but I suggest you get your hands on the book series, as it contains many ignored or omitted scenes which have huge potential to trigger your imagination and motivate you to draw or animate.  You can draw the epic fight scene from the breaking dawn, or else the transformation of Jacob to wolf.  

Stephenie Meyer is a really talented author who has successfully created the whole entire series of Twilight where it showcases the love story and the complications about it, A vampire and a human girl named Bella are the main subjects of the story.




HARRY POTTER SERIES:


It has many scenes to trigger your imagination, and obviously you might've seen the movies but I strongly recommend you to read the books, it has many omitted scenes and environments which you'd like to draw. For example, you can draw platform 9 ¾  or the chamber of secrets as it was written originally in the book, or the house of Luna lovegood as mentioned in the 7th book. There is so much you can take from this series. It has so many things which were omitted in the films, even there is an interesting character by the name Peeves, you can draw him. 


Jk rowling has a really creative mind and she does not fail us at any moment while reading the books, our imagination keeps us on the hook and engaged and keeps us busy reading its chapter the whole day. 



THE ALCHEMIST:


The alchemist is also an amazing piece of literature, its storyline is calm and it has many chapters where your imagination gets triggered, and I would highly recommend reading it once in a lifetime. It has a market to draw , you can draw the king, mustafa etc. There are many other things too which you can draw or animate. I love this one and I feel you should give it a try.



13 Reasons Why


One of the most popular netflix tv series, but it does have the book, and I recommend to read it, now I clearly warn to young readers that this book is disturbing as it is about harassment, suicide and violence, so proceed with caution. Jay Asher is an amazing writer who has made clear about the way some high schools are in the USA, and their culture leads to such criminal activities among its students. It also has some chapters and paragraphs which can trigger the visualization.


Thank you for reading the post, I hope it has helped many of you to get a book to read, trust me all the books above are based on my personal opinion as I've read them and they have motivated me to get started with the work. Thank you once again and Stay safe, Stay motivated!