NFT is the Future! And I seized the opportunity to be on the platform!


OpenSea is the best place to be on for NFTs. 
One can Buy, Sell, or Create NFTs here. You get Two best Blockchains to Sell your NFTs on, Polygon and  Ethereum!



Polygon (MATIC) Blockchain let's do the same thing as you do with Ethereum. There's very little Gas Cost or No gas Cost at all in various countries.
I've purchased some ETHs for my safer side. It's easy and safe.

Now You need a wallet to connect with OpenSea.
A wallet is mandatory as it will be the thing you use to make transactions, Now there are many wallets for the same purpose but WalletConnect is the popular one. I do personally use Metamask as I feel it's a more reliable one.

I know that many new artists are looking to create NFTs. If you want to know more about NFT check out my post HERE!

Here is My Account on OPENSEA : CLICK ME