It's my week off today!

I won't be updating on Tuesdays unless I have some exciting tale to share about my life! 

As many of you personally know me in person then you might have an idea that where I currently work has assigned my week off for Tuesdays! 
But I have some inside news that how my usual Tuesday is!  
1. Beginning of the day off!
Now as I come back home on Monday, my week off begins, I put my phone on silent and have dinner with my family. Then we usually watch a movie on my desktop and I love being with them! 

Once the movie is finished, we all wish each other good night and go to sleep! 

Tuesday morning aren't that special cause I woke at normal time on 10 or 10:30 Am. Then I get myself freshen up and a hot cup of black tea! Then I start with my chores, and at noon at about 1 we have lunch together. 



( Inside update, My son learned to turn sideways on his own yesterday!) 

2. Mid of my week off...
Evening isn't that fun though, I sit and play games or else watch something on YouTube and waste the entire time.  Sometimes I try to write down stories that haunt me entire day. Or else scrolling down the Facebook is my favourite pass time. 

As darkness rises my interest in everything seems to lower, as I know from tomorrow I have to perform the same routine and it'll be performed for upcoming 6 days!

3. Week off ended!
At night, about 9 we have our dinner, which means if you are reading this right now you can assume that I've not had my dinner yet! 

After dinnner and some chit chat about my office the day ends! We watch a movie again and then on 12 Am or so we go to sleep.

I thank universe for showing me the day and relive my day in head and finally I fall asleep. Knowing that tomorrow is going to be the start for my next 6 days hustle! 






Stay safe and Stay Motivated! Peace out.