DIGIMATOR101.INC

Welcome to the official blog!


Welcome to my monthly updates! I won't be able to update the blog daily as I am currently busy with my daily schedule. But I would try to update the blog at least twice a week. 



Last week of June 2022. How was my month?

Frankly speaking I really had the busiest month. The beginning of the month was smooth as I was yet working with my good old ISP DNA INFOTEL, but as 10th of June approached my excitement was at its height, it was the start of a new chapter of my life. I left DNA INFOTEL on 10th June. But for good reason, as I expanded my family I needed more money to hold my expenses. 


Those who are my regular readers and who know me personally, my friends, my family members or even my ex-colleagues, know what situation I am in.


I am now working with my friend at his studio as an editor. And trust me I love my work and it's really great what I'm doing now. Maybe next month I'll purchase a domain name for my blog. I'll then update all posts which are posted here.


But that is not what I am writing this post for. This post will be posted every month as I'll write down everything, the main key moments of my life as they happened from the 1st to the last date. I know that today is not even the end of the month, But I am starting this as a positive memory of each and every month I lived! 




June 2022


As dark clouds began to drift in the sky, my feeling of certainty rose. I made a decision last month to quit my job if I don't get any increment this year. I was sad when I got the news that there was no increment this month. I was upset, but on the other hand I felt so light and a good thought that I'll be working somewhere else and where my skills of graphics design and video editing will be used. 


As 10th of June arrived my excitement was at its top level. I knew that better days are ahead. Where there'll be no pain in ears, no problems to solve for customers and no headache! 


The day arrived, it was friday, 10th I was sick and was suffering from high fever. I was supposed to go and meet my previous company's HR to give him my resignation letter. But my health wasn't supporting me that day. I felt dizzy and had diarrhea. Instead I waited till noon in hopes that my health will be better by that time. But no, it got worse. I messaged my resignation to HR and went to sleep. 


The very next day I was supposed to be at my new office but I was still in high fever so I called my friend and told him that I won't make it to the office today. He told me to take a rest. He's cool and is like an elder brother to me. 


I slept the whole day and on 12th June 2022 I left my home and it was my first day and first time in Palghar. I was excited and nervous as the place was new to me.


I am planning to be the most successful video editor in history. It is an art, a wonderful art where we can tell a story. I am not here to write a chapter about how video editing is great and all. I just love to play with clips and create something unique, one of a kind video. 


As I became comfortable with my new working environment there were my bills waiting for me as they always do once you're an adult! That's the fucking reason I hate adulthood, I never valued my childhood but now I really miss those days when I used to go school and played for long times with my friends, no tension at all, no depressing feelings and above all we can sleep without any worries for the next day. 


My bills were paid though on time as I took an advance of 2K last week, and now I took 5 hundo just for my groceries. Life sucks and fucks with you sometimes but you gotta stay relaxed! 


Take it from the guy who had already fucked up his life


Today I am certain that the next few days or I can say the end of the month is gonna be tougher, I've used all the money on travelling back and forth to my office. But I'll find a way anyway. I have planned a future for my child and I am absolutely certain that I am gonna make it. 


Believe it or not I am beginning to feel that all this hustle and shit are gonna make something really awesome shit. And maybe this is the reflection of my own thoughts from the past which I am living in right now. 


Well thanks for reading the post guys. I am so glad that you all read the post, I am not making any money from this till date as you are very few in numbers. I'd like your help though please do share the blog, or at least some of its posts. Thank you once again!