What's my progress till now?

It's like I've just updated two days ago about my decision for creating animation and continue to update this blog... Seems like one thing is working but other's not that much effective. I am not getting motivation to start working. It's like I can't adjust myself with android apps. I am used to working with PC or Laptop and Adobe Flash is my favourite software for animation. 

Android apps which are there available for free, like Flipaclip, is just boring without much tools and I can't even save assets as symbol or create library of usable assets. It's just like old traditional animation frame by frame. And you don't even get fancy brushes to start animating or create some backgrounds. 

I feel like it's not going to work out until I get a good system to work on. I need to buy one, but I'll have to wait for few months to save some money and buy a cheap second hand Laptop. 

I don't like the way things are going in my life, I am not complaining but it's just unexplainable. I just hope that one day I'll be as successful as possible. 

The success for me is not getting the corner office, for me success is getting over the top of my competitors and beat them.