What I learned Today is the matter that I learned something and I want to share it with you guys! 


I love to express my ideas and knowledge over here! But It's quite painful to see no one's reading my blog! So I've decided to put my personal information about ny everyday life cycle and what it goes to be me! 

It's 14th January 2022 and I've decided to write everyday on my personal blog, Might even post pictures of mine. But not today as I haven't took any. 

Ad usual the day started with my mom waking me up in the morning with my son crying in her hand. Yeah I am married and I have a son.  My parents love me and trust me as the days will pass you'll get to know me better! Because this is not just any blog... I am pouring my soul into this.  This is just the beginning of my journey! 


I hope many people will join me as I go on. Firstly I would like to thank google for making blogger.com a very convenient and free of cost place for new creators like me.  And I'd like to thank my lovely parents for not giving up on me! And lastly I'd like to thank my beautiful wife for not losing faith in me. 

Now as I woke today I heard my boy crying, I rubbed my eyes still looking and my brain confused as I was still washing over my last night's dream. 
I saw my wife doing something in kitchen as I wished her and my mom and dad good morning. 

I went to freshen up, and I suddenly remember that it was Makar Sankranti today. It's the kite festival in Maharashtra which every one celebrate by flying kites and rampaging against each others kite.


I wished everyone happy makar Sankranti and then had a nice hot cup of black tea ( we drink only black tea) and I remember that I fell asleep again in an hour or so. 

Now those who know me in person knows where I work, I am a customer care employee at a well reputed internet service provider in my town. And trust me it's so painful working under that pressure. As the pages unfold you'll see how my life takes turns, ups and downs but trust me I am confident enough that I can make the change and achieve my goal. 


At 2:30 PM today I took an Auto rikshaw till Virar Satation and walked my way to office. Now I won't go into detailed address of my office. 

I punched in to my office biometric attendance machine and took the login as usual. 8 hours of duty and now I am already on the verge of sleep. I'm stressing my eyes out to support me completing the post. 

I logged out at 11 PM sharp. AND THE DAY FINISHED NOTHING MUCH HAPPENED!


Here's my official Facebook page: Digimator101